Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Question about Yahoo Personals?

So I "flirted" with a girl on there and she sent me back a flirt saying, "Thanks! I like your message." So I decided to email her (I'm on 7 day free trial). She replies back but with no email, but a another free flirt saying, "Hi!"



If she wasn't interested, she wouldn't reply at all--no? So I send her a 2nd email giving her how to contact me (myspace, aim).



Do you think she was trying to hint she's interested but can't email me?



Question about Yahoo Personals?emo myspace





she probably cant SEE those emails unless she is in the groups



Question about Yahoo Personals?sexy myspace myspace.com



Probably not everyone has the funds to pay an on-line dating service
She's probably not a member. You have to be a paying member to use their e-mail system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cafe racer