Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My husband has personals ads on the Internet and met one of them what should i do?

My husband has been on singles.net and yahoo and many other sites for months now and I had no idea my 13 y/o daughter has been hacking his site and only told me last week since then we installed a stealth keylogger to our computer. He has been calling and even met some of these women. I feel sick it makes me sick to think of some of the pictures and nasty chats I have read. I confronted him about all this and he tells one lie after another. He has no idea that i can read and even see every thing he types into the computer. We have had our problems with this marriage. And I am not innocent we split up for a while this spring and I did start seeing someone else but I told him it was over first and I told him or asked him to leave but he would not after doing so for 2 months I finally just went out with someone else. I ended this and we where trying to save our marriage. I thought our relationship was better than it had been for 9 years but the whole time hes been looking and playing me.



My husband has personals ads on the Internet and met one of them what should i do?hack into myspace





confront him, think it out first. The internet is full of extra relationships with spouses, this is not new, what is going on with those who explore the internet, and get involved with other people. sorry that you are going through this. got to confront and get the issue on the table.



My husband has personals ads on the Internet and met one of them what should i do?myspace code myspace.com



yes my wife has several ads too, with naked pics of her.. it makes me sick.. you should dump him
It is up to you what you will accept in your relationship.Maybe you should talk to a Therapist so you can decide what you are comfortable with.
I know how you feel -- I just found out the same thing, and we have been married less than a year! I'm hoping therapy will help us.
Leave him. He is going to continue doing it.
Get Out! Sounds like this relationship cannot be saved and he doesn't want to be true to you. I would be worried about Aids or someother sexually transmitted disease. Your duty is to be there for your daughter, what are you teaching her by allowing her to know all that is going on between you and your husband, this is not healthy for a 13 year old. Good luck !
Looks like your husband is hunting for your replacement. As it takes two to play, ask yourself, why does he have this need. Having gone through a divorce sometime ago, I can see that it was both our faults. You can easily see what your husbands faults are, but what are yours? Maybe a marriage counselor will help. If he is meeting women outside, he may be getting what he is missing at home. I don't mean sex, but companionship, and understanding of his needs.
it's spelled D-I-V-O-R-C-E.



You have all the ammunition you could ever want for a nice little settlement.



Time for him to pay the piper.



Plus, who knows what kind of diseases he could bring back to your bed.



Dump the loser, post your pic here and meet someone who appreciates you...
don't think u will ever be able to trust him, too many chances to cheat, and the lying he is doing, because if he doesn't admit to it u can't fix it. personally why not just get out of this, and save yourself all the pain and future pain this man is going to give u.
Tell him that is not acceptance for your happy ways and that if he does not Stop""" Kick him out."""
To me it sounds like you both are not satisfied with your relationship. If you have already split up once, there are underlying issues that have never been resolved. If you're staying together "for the children", please reconsider. Children of divorced homes can grow up better socially adjusted than children growing up in a home full of abuse and lies. If you really want to work it out, you need to go to counseling together. Otherwise, I recommend you leave the relationship while you still have your dignity.
A marriage is only successful when two individuals decide to make it work no matter what.



Right now you have two choices. Either forgive him and get yourselves a marriage counselor and try to salvage this marriage. Or just pull the plug on the marriage and go your separate ways. You have to ask yourselves, do you really want to save the marriage. If the answer is yes, then fight your hardest to save it.
well i think you should either work at it or walk away as if hes doing this on the internet what else is he doing.Hes a disgrace i know men and women both look at others but to go and do what he has done is not on. If i found out my man had been doing this i wouldnt hesatate to walk out on him as he should be man enough to say no when its put on a plate for him if he loves you and respects you but he obviously does not. Marriage is about working together through problems not hiding things from each other
do you have a printer? if so, print out all of these exchanges and THEN confront him with them. he doesn't have to know about the keylogger or your daughter's hacking skills. he has no right to know where or how you got them. he is the one in the wrong. if it were me and i confronted him in this way and he continued to lie, i would simply pack up while he was at work and leave. also, keep in mind he may "come clean" and promise to never do it again, then turn around and use another computer not in the home. good luck.
First of all I think you need to ask yourself what you want. Do you want to try to work things out with this man? If you do then I think you need to sit down and be honest with him. You need to tell him that you have proof that he is doing what you are accusing him of. Maybe you could even print a conversation for him as proof...Then see what happens...He can't lie when the truth is right there in front of him....but whatever you do I think you need to leave your 13 year old daughter out of it....she shouldn't be hacking into sites and witnessing all of this garbage. Let her be the kid.....
Ok, well, Just purely based on the fact that he's met someone else would infuriate me... So as far as im concerned... he's cheating. My ex did the same to me.. lied to me about it, then i found out he slept around. So if i were you, Get out of that relationship permanently and asap!!... Once a cheater, always a cheater... and the fact that he's lying to you? Nah-ah! get rid of him, you deserve better!
sorry for you my dear, the same thing happened with my husband, i talked to him about it and he said he was just playing with their feelings, before long he was sleeping around, let him know you aware of what he is doing and you dont like it.



Let him promise to stop at once if he wants to save his marriage. the best of luck dear
I would say that it is time for a divorce and time to get everything you can from him . The house,car and anything else he owns and then see how his dating life ends . cause women now a days want men with some kind of benefits and he will have none and leave him penniless too. get your alimoney and your child support and like I say leave him penniless so he does not have enough money to date anybody . He wants to play then make him pay . Get rid of him he is no good . Once a cheater always a cheater kick his butt to the curb. good luck to you honey .
I wouldn't waste one more second in being in that marriage. It sounds like there are a lot of issues in your marriage, and if they haven't gotten better in 9 years (obviously they haven't), they won't get better, so why continue to invest time in a relationship that is so volatile?
You have to ask your self this question... what did you do to make hem do what he did. I'm not saying that its right but something had to happen. If it was me I would ask hem what did I do are not do to make you do this to me. 9 times out of 10 if you just ask a man simple questions, you will get the answer your look for. It may seem like he doesn't love you, but he does.. you just ask hem and see what happens. Let me know what happen..
I don't know if I could ever trust a man like this again, I would never forgive him even though he asked for forgiveness. I believe your marriage is in serious trouble. I don't think you would've had a affair to begin wtih, something made you do it. You came back to make things work and I don't think that this man wants to only love one women.



I would tell to stay with his internet wh_ores and tramps. I am going through the same thing. This morning my spouse who is overseas called and said that the could not sleep. I am been torturing him for days telling him that I don't want to be with him.



I have come to point to accept that it was him on the internet, I told my fiancee that he can do what ever he wants. That was his attitude when I confronted him, that I can do whatever I want. I responded by telling him that "I am leaving you so can you do whatever you want."



My daugther seen him on the internet, when we were trying to talk to him he signed out real fast. The story is that someone else has his password. This man is promising he will never go on the internet unless he checks his messages for work.



If you are paying for the internet bill disconnect it, make sure he misses you when you are out and about socializing for the evening. Sometimes being in a love/hate relationship can take it's toil on you and burn your out as a human being.



Either that catch him in the act by following him, I would just e-mail and phone the ladies to tell them that this man is married that is if you want to save your relationship.



How long do you want to be uphappy for? Deep down are you really really going to be happy staying in this relationship? You have the power to do whatever you want to do. Go see a Counsellor this is too much betrayal and cry cry cry until you really know what avenue you want to take get stronger inside. Don't take a man to marriage counselling, I did that once and I will never ever do that again. I would rather work on me and making myself stronger. Once a cheater always a cheater that no women will ever change. Ask yourself if this a marrige worth saving? A good women will never cheat unless there is some really serious problems in the relationship to begin with.
Leave him you don't deserve to be disrespected that way, or if you realy want to save your marriage i would get rid of your computer and see a marriage councelor right away!
girl get out now my soon to be ex hubby would get on telephone chat lines to meet other women and he left me several times for them finally this last time i put my foot down and said no to him returning i know exectly what you are going thru like i said get out now.
i feel sorry for your child, this will screw her up bigtime
My dad found my mom doing the same thing, and used the same program. What scared him the most was that I was home alone for 2 hours after school by myself, and what if these guys had personal info on our home? They got a divorce.



I am sure you are a great lady, and your kid and you deserve a better life. Don't put yourself or her through it. I would walk in with EVERY conversation you can printed out. Hand them to him, and say "I'm getting a lawyer" If he comes running after you keep walking away. If he tries to say he loves you, don't listen. Tell him that if he loved you, he would have done this, and that he crossed the line for the last time.



REMEMBER TO NOT TURN BACK! He is not worth it!! You don't want to waste your life on some asshole who can't keep his stuff in his own pants (excuse the crudeness.) Live life to fulliest. Be happy and good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cafe racer