Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I read in personals from women that almost everyone wants a guy that is funny. What if he isn't

But can make you laugh like crazy. Are you likely to go out with him? Or are looks that much more important?



I read in personals from women that almost everyone wants a guy that is funny. What if he isn't good lookinggraphics for myspace





"Funny" is just another of their euphemisms for "rich". So long as you have the cash, nothing else matters.



I read in personals from women that almost everyone wants a guy that is funny. What if he isn't good lookingmyspace tweaks myspace.com



looks fade.
not more important..but no one wants an ugly dude. Fine make me laugh, but do I want to sleep with you?? Maybe-Probably not
anyone can be funny so if ugly then huge strike against and leaving chance 0
looks arent everything. its confidence. humor just breaks the ice.
Stupid is as stupid does. C'mon, beauty may not last, but laughter is the best medicine. So, sure, it's likely, why not?
That's the thing about personals. People say superficial truths because the real truth wouldn't sound very flattering would it?



Female personal: Looking for man with great career, wealthy, hung, body of a Greek God and single. Must be taller than me and have a larger butt than I have.



Honest but a little off-putting isn't it?



Male personal: Looking for a woman with a great rack, slutty (but only with me), pretty and incredible butt. Must weigh under 130 lbs. and have your own job. I'm not your Dad. I don't need someone to take care of, just someone to sleep with.



Same thing, right?



We all want to hear the truth but typically don't like how it sounds when we do. Looks matter. Probably the number on thing (close second would be body type) that people REALLY look for when dating.
That bad, huh? Then, you'd better be damned funny....lmao
well I think sense of humor is much more important then looks, look at me am beautiful, gorgeous, average body, love my shoes, Oh! I think that doesn't come to the point but any ways at least that's what my husband tells me.



p.s



girls like a guy that makes them have a good time.
Dear bro,



Being funny never means being a clown, being funny is not about actions, it is about deriving smiles and laughter from the usual incidents in life.



Sometimes nature can overtake looks. This is one of the qualities that women look forward to, and it is not the only one. So complement the looks with your qualities, achievements, knowledge, nature and communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cafe racer