Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Just tryed yahoo personals for the first time?

what are your opinions or experiances with online dating? horror stories? love stories?



Just tryed yahoo personals for the first time?myspace live





I've had several experiences on various online dating sites (mostly Yahoo! Personals and match.com).



You get out of these sites what you put into them. If you are looking for something very specific, then you might not get many results. Number one rule should be to make sure you answer all replies you get, even to say you aren't interested in the person, and to keep an open mind. It's very hard to write a personal ad that will be true to who you are but still be interesting enough to attract interest.



I met my current boyfriend through Yahoo a month and a half ago, and couldn't be happier. I also had a long relationship that came out of Match.com. They can both lead to successful relationships, but don't expect to meet the perfect person within a few days ro for the first person you meet to be your soulmate.



Good luck!



Just tryed yahoo personals for the first time?coolest myspace myspace.com



I didn't like Yahoo Personals.



I tried many other sites..



And I finally found my lover on a special one.



I would recommend the link below to u



free to join and chat.



It's really serious.
Sometimes it works. I met some nice people in the yahoo personals. Always set up your first meeting in a public place for safety. I have been in a relationship for over 5 years now and we get along great. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cafe racer