Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I joined Yahoo Personals & pd to Reply 2 certain men I thought I might enjoy mtg so far no answe

My replies were in response to my being picked by the men who would like to meet me. Do I have to pay additional money, etc.? in order to receive Replys from my emails?????



I joined Yahoo Personals %26amp; pd to Reply 2 certain men I thought I might enjoy mtg so far no answers - ?????myspace pictures





if they keep asking you for money leave. Some personal sites get you to pay by telling you someone is interested in you but cant find out unless you pay first



I joined Yahoo Personals %26amp; pd to Reply 2 certain men I thought I might enjoy mtg so far no answers - ?????scroll boxes for myspace myspace.com



no its should be only 1 fee
No, it might be that the men you have replied to didn't pay for the services and can't email back to you.
i have no idea what you said
People who are not paying members on Yahoo! Personals, cannot reply to your messages. So even though you are a paid member and can write to them, if they aren't also a paid member they cannot write you back. Read their profile carefully and see if they have managed to "hide" their personal contact information in it..or send them yours (spelled out completely, no special characters) when you write them. Then they can respond to your private email, even if they cannot reply to you through the pay service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cafe racer