Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I paid for personals subscription and am being asked to pay/subscribe again!?

I used the 7-day free pass, filled in the credit card info and everything else, then afterward I went to edit my account info to correctly match the credit card info (I had not used my full last name or correct city on my account). That is the only hang up I can think of.



I paid for personals subscription and am being asked to pay/subscribe again!?adult myspace





Call or check your statement online and see if it was charged. If they do double charge you and won't credit it back you can file a protest with your credit card company. I had that happen with the stupid John Beck Property tax scam on TV. I specifically called and said no after the 30 day trial of their website. But did want to keep some of the tax sale information that I DID pay for. But never logged onto the website but one time, during the free period. And then called and cancelled as well as online. Wells Fargo got my money back when his people refused.



So it's good you used your credit card and not your debit. That said check your statement carefully, think about it if they get even a small amount of people to overlook the charges it can add up with the sheer numbers they attract.



You may want to think about local dating services, they work much better (my parents) LOL...



I paid for personals subscription and am being asked to pay/subscribe again!?bad girls club myspace.comI understand that! I go by part of my first name because my Mother and my grandmother had the same name. Glad it got straightened out for you! Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cafe racer